Reporting to the plant manager and the technical process manager, the Process Improvement Leader executes process improvement projects and supports quality process technician in advancing their various projects. This professional also support operations and ensures that processes are well documented to drive improvement and sustainability in all professions.
Lead of improvement projects
- Develop, propose and prioritize process improvement projects;
- Executes process improvement projects related to the plant's strategic plan;
- Supports quality and process specialists in the implementation of projects;
- Facilitates workshops in a DMAIC project management approach;
- Assistance in identifying opportunities for improvement;
- Manages the change brought about by the new methods.
- Implementation of new products;
- Technical expert: Operations coach;
- Ensure line start-ups are on-time and consistent;
- Participates in various operational meetings.
Knowledge Management Processes
- Manages process knowledge, ensures its well documented, communicated and used/demonstrated;
- Administers and effective utilization of POKA for instructions and troubleshooting guides.
- Bachelor's degree in science/food or chemical engineering or an equivalent combination of experience/education;
- 2+ years of relevant experience;
- Demonstrated experience with the different "Lean" approaches/tools;
- Desire for career growth;
- Communicate effectively in both languages: French and English (spoken and written);
- Willing and available to cover the various shifts as needed;
- Be available for occasional travel.