Summary of the function
Biscuits Leclerc is looking for students to work in production part-time during the school period and full-time during the summer of 2020. If you're curious, hard-working and like to bite into challenges, then we want to get to know you!As a production operator or baker, you'll be responsible for the proper operation of the equipment you'll be working on, the preparation of products or their packaging.Salary: $18.39/hr + evening primium of $0.50/hr / night primium of $1.00/hr if applicable.
- Set up and adjust processing and packaging equipment for the start of operations ;
- Make mechanical adjustments according to production needs;
- Operate single-function equipment to extract, mix, stir, cook and package food.
- Operate multifunctional industrial process equipment using control panels and computer terminals to extract, grind, mix, cook or transform raw materials into finished products and to package them according to the various processes used.
- Monitors indicators, computer readings and monitors to verify prescribed processing conditions and makes adjustments to change variables such as cooking time, ingredient supply, flow rates and temperatures.
- Conducting tests during the process to ensure that products meet established quality standards and making adjustments as necessary.
- Filling out production records with date, weight, temperature and measurements of various parameters of in-process and finished products.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work quickly ;
- Ability to work standing up;
- Ability to manage priorities;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks;
- Ability to take decisions under pressure.