Leclerc is a family business with 115 years of experience, tradition and know-how passed down from people with heart. Thanks to our 1,200 employees in eight plants in Canada and the United States, we are constantly innovating to exceed the expectations of both small and large appetites.
JOB SUMMARY :
Under the Director of Engineering’s supervision, the Mechanic, Improvement Projects is responsible for the execution of work related to various improvement projects including machine safety.
Temporary contract for a minimum of 3 months. Possibility of extension. To be reviewed every 3 months.
Schedule : Monday to Friday : 7am-3:30pm
Salary : Starting at $25.63
WORKING AT LECLERC MEANS :
YOU WOULD LIKE A JOB THAT CONSISTS OF :
• Actively participate in new equipment installations with the Engineering team;
• Executes equipment modifications for machine safety (addition of guides, guards, fences, etc.)
• Dismantle old equipment and prepare it for sale;
• Executes modification work from improvement projects;
• Provides support to the maintenance team on the production lines.
ARE YOU A PERSON WHO :
• Degree in industrial mechanics or other relevant field;
• Minimum of three to five years of experience in a similar role;
• Knowledge of SAP software is considered an asset;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English (asset);
• Organizational skills and good analytical skills;
• Be autonomous;
• Have a highly developed sense of initiative;
• Be methodical and rigorous