What will you do in your first experience?You will be based out of one of our world-class manufacturing facilities. Initially, depending on your profile, you may be asked to lead a frontline team and/or work on assignments that require you to perform cost/benefit analysis and balance our four key imperatives: cost, quality, service, and people.Most importantly, you will develop your leadership skills through Continuous Improvement training with the ultimate goal of leading a frontline team. Your first assignment will provide you with exposure to our day-to-day operations and the challenges of leading a frontline supply chain organization.
YOU WOULD LIKE A JOB THAT CONSISTS OF :
- Early Responsibility: Accelerate your career progression with early leadership responsibilities and/or continuous/process improvement responsibilities; (grow and learn)
- Impact in your community: Contribute in a fast-paced and dynamic environment that pursues growth
- Development and Coaching: Develop yourself and learn to lead and develop others in a company where our people are a strategic priority
ARE YOU A PERSON WHO:
- Holds or will earn a technical bachelor’s degree by December 2022 or August 2023;
- Stands out with communication and interpersonal skills;
- Is committed to working with and leading people;
- Is solution-oriented and enjoys being in action;
- Manages priorities and multiple tasks well;
- Is proficient in computerized technologies - touch screens and automated systems;
- Takes initiative and perseveres in the face of various challenges;
- Is a collaborative team-player with a “roll-up your sleeves” approach;
- May have the following strengths:
- Experience working in a comparable environment ;
- Availability for temporary or permanent mobility to another site;
- Knowledge of French and/or English.
What can you expect from us?
- A work environment driven by our core values of Respect, Innovation, Commitment, Authenticity and Pleasure
- Competitive compensation, benefits, pension, RRSP contribution and vacation time;
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that encourages you to invest fully in your work;
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development;
- An opportunity to make a significant impact in your work and projects.