SUMMARY OF THE FUNCTION
Reporting to the Vice President, Sales & Marketing - National Brand, you will be responsible for initiating and guiding communications, branding and social media strategies for the national brand. You will act as an expert in the company's marketing activities, supporting the business development of all our brands. You will participate in the development plan for new products and product lines.
- Work closely with the VP Sales & Marketing to develop the marketing and communications strategy for our brands.
- Establish innovative communications strategies and evolve initiatives from a marketing perspective.
- Define and manage the annual marketing budget.
- Participate in the development and implementation of a marketing team to meet current and future brand development needs.
- Provide ongoing positive leadership to the team.
- Participate in the elaboration of various brand development projects (new products, communication strategy, marketing initiatives).
- Oversee the implementation of the marketing strategy for each product category.
- Keep abreast of major trends in communications and marketing.
- Constantly review market developments, consumer trends and competitor activities, and adapt marketing plan as necessary.
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using pre-determined key performance indicators (KPIs).
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- You have a university degree in business administration, communications and/or marketing.
- You have a minimum of 5 years' relevant experience in a similar marketing position.
- You have 5 to 10 years' experience in personnel management.
- You have excellent leadership skills and the ability to influence and persuade.
- Extensive experience in the fast-moving consumer goods (food) sector.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both French and English.
- Good knowledge of the web, digital marketing and social networks.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects.