- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Butter 24 non-stick mini muffin cups.
- In a bowl set over a pot of simmering water, or in the microwave oven, melt the chocolate and butter. Let cool.
- In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt until smooth. Add the cooled chocolate mixture. Add the flour and mix until combined.
- Place a piece of cookie at the bottom of each muffin cup. Cover with the brownie mixture (see note). Top with a raspberry and insert the tip of a cookie piece into each brownie.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of a brownie comes out with a few crumbs attached and not completely clean.
- Let cool on a wire rack. Unmould. Serve warm or cold.
Using a pastry bag to pipe the brownie mixture into the muffin cups can make the job a little easier.